A place to which people dream of retiring. One of the few with both beautiful beaches and even more awe-inspiring architecture.
Take yourself on a walking tour of the city, spotting every Gaudí creation you can.
- Make sure to see the Sagrada Família if nothing else.
- Take in a leisurely day at a big Spanish public beach.
- Take in a game at the stadium, or at least stop by to see the behemoth structure.
- Check out some local bars. And Ovella Negra (The Black Sheep) if you want to meet some [drunk] tourists.
- Find the Magic Fountain (Font màgica de Montjuïc).
- Be afraid of the old ladies offering “massahes” on the beach. It’s a 5+ minute PG massage on the beach. And yes, it’s always great.
- Be lazy and miss out on what the city has to offer.
- Let pictures of your face in the L’Ovella Negra sheep cutout get onto the internet.