What’s there to say about France that hasn’t been said or isn’t too offensive? It’s worth a visit if for no other reason than to go to the Louvre.
A lot. Try everything.
- Fresh baguettes.
- Escargot if you haven’t before.
Go to the Louvre
Maybe break it up into two trips, because it’s big. Unlike the Mona Lisa.
- Party with the locals.
- Day trip to the Fontainebleau.
- Walk around the old art district of Montparnasse as well as along the Seine.
- Consider checking out Le Musée des Égouts de Paris (Paris Sewer Museum) and learn about how sewage systems work while walking through some of Europe’s oldest, dating as far back as 1370.
- Forget the wine. Lot’s of good wine to go with each meal.
- Forget the water to go with all the wine.
- Plan to go directly to dinner from the sewage museum.
- Forget your passport in your apartment and expect RyanAir to act like decent human beings even though you have a copy of it for situations like this…